Popular posts from this blog
Images/ Own Image
This image was taken when I went on a trip to sea life , for me taking photos is like a real life calendar and it allows me to look a moments in my life that happened via a certain photos, for example in this image me and my girlfriend went on a trip to the sea life centre , and here she is pictured kissing the fish as the fish looks at her. I quite like this image as it shows what she is like as an overall character and also the image itself is quite a memorable one , which I will use as a way of remembering I was there. Overall I think photos are so key to many people’s lives because they allow people to bring memories to life and people to engage and share special moments in there life from 1 single image. Photos don’t have any weaknesses themselves for me personally as I see them as a positive way to look back on memories I’ve had , however sometimes they can be quite sad memories , which is the only negative I can think of about photos apart from inappropriate taking of...
Youtube Post
YouTube is a simple platform which allows people to express there thoughts via a video. In this case I created a short YouTube video showing off an initiation I had to carry out for joining the Uni football team. Which took me around 5minutes to upload , due to the step by step clear instructions it gives you when attempting to upload. YouTube overall is a great app that allows people to express there thoughts and provide entertainment for others via videos and shorts. Its a easy platform that can be used for people of all ages , as YouTube always has something for everyone. YouTube has many strengths but one of the key ones is the algorithm. This is what makes up the recommended section as soon as you open the app. It basically filters the content you watch specifically to you , based upon you're recent videos you've watched. Which can be good however can cause problem's if it recommends content you don't want too see, especially for younger kids maybe they might b...


Comments
Post a Comment